25 July 2011

Fall Wish List!

As with last summer, I will waste no time in preparing myself mentally and wardrobally for autumn. (I made that word up. Blogger doesn't like it.) Mostly, I just can't wait for this awful heat to break so that life will be less sweaty. Here are a few things I've got my eye on for the cooler weather.

TOMS Scottish Houndstooth Classics
American Eagle's Straight fit jeans
Stella & Dot's Colette necklace
Express (Minus The) Leather Quilted Moto Jacket
Steve Madden's BDAINTY bag
PSL, obviously!
Express Leopard Infinity Scarf (lovelove leopard print!)
And of course...
Target's Mossimo Supply Co. Pocket tee

What's on your autumn shopping list?

2 comments:

  1. mmm, pumpkin spice! i live for summer, but now i'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lauren, come to the Midwest! summer lasts till Thanksgiving here! (which means I am obviously in agony..)

    ReplyDelete