09 August 2010

Fall Must-Haves

This morning I woke up to an email from one of my professors: a list of the texts we'll need for fall semester. Nothing snaps you out of summer vacation like a booklist. And although I don't want summer vacation to be over (I have to leave Boyfriend! :cry:), I love autumn the most of all seasons so I'm willing to loosen my grip on summer a bit. Especially if it means back-to-school shopping.. and I've got my eye on a couple things for the fall.
Riding boots. How perfect with skinny jeans and a white v-neck? SO perfect.

A classic cotton blazer. Equally appropriate with jeans or work trousers.
These would be my "splurge" items for the season.  I buy less expensive jeans, t-shirts, and camisoles since those kinds of things are replaced regularly.  T-shirts are the cheapest item in my closet - I usually buy men's v-necks in the big Hane's or Fruit of the Loom six-packs at Target!  They're so much cheaper than women's v-necks, so why not!?  What are you eyeing for the autumn?

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting a blazer forever but I can't find just the right one!
    Let me know if you have any luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of trouble finding one I liked too, but I LOVE the one I linked above from Banana Republic! If only it weren't $130.. :???:

    ReplyDelete