04 August 2011

Things I Don't Love Thursday #1

It's been an interesting week.. I spent the weekend in extreme pain from stomach cramps caused by fallen-from-glory Primatene, and the first half of the week unable to breathe and unable to sleep. I should probably never have children because I do NOT do well on no sleep. Since I've been real grumpy this week and it's Thursday, I present to you a list of things that I don't love - I call it Celebrities That I Irrationally Hate.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Something about him just gives me the heebie jeebies...

Lea Michele
NO ONE is as impressed with Lea Michele as Lea Michele.

Zooey Deschanel
Too unabashedly whimsical. Boyfriend has a crush on Zooey and it makes me question his taste in ladies.

Robert Pattinson
I mean REALLY.

How's your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment