I need inspiration! My current summer playlist, in no particular order and full of throwback jams, is now accepting recommendations & suggestions:
- Hey | 3OH!3 with Lil Jon :: not gonna lie, this song makes me want to get loooooose.
- Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) | Lady Gaga :: this is my favorite Gaga. current Gaga can go diaf.
- Love and Memories | O.A.R. :: ahh, senior year..! ♥
- Starry Eyed (Remix) | Ellie Goulding :: what? you didn't think I was OVER Ellie Goulding, did you?
- The Best of Me | The Starting Line :: appropriate, as this summer marks the end of long distance with Boyfriend! :]
- Bulletproof | La Roux :: I could listen to this song everysingleday for the rest of my life and probably still love it.
- Hummingbird Heartbeat | Katy Perry :: normally not a KP fan, but if I ignore the lyrics and forget who is singing, love!
- Till The World Ends (Remix with Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha) | Britney Spears :: Nicki kills it. and I will always love Brit Brit.
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger | Daft Punk :: a sentimental jam.
- Tell 'Em | Sleigh Bells :: still the only song I listen to off "Treats." I'm getting to it!
- The No Seatbelt Song | Brand New :: another nostalgic tune. so good for late night summer driving.
- We Are Stars | The Pierces :: discovered this gem on GG this week. Louis or Chuck?
What's on your summer playlist?