02 August 2010

New Beginnings

I have a confession.  I'm addicted to nail polish.  In 2010 I don't think I've gone a full 24 hours without nail polish on my fingers.  (Let's not talk about 2009.  It's over.)  But today is Monday!  And only the second day of August.  So I have a fresh start all around.  I (obviously) have nail polish on my fingers right now - Essie's Turquoise & Caicos, justsoyouknow -  and I don't really like nail polish remover so unless I get impatient I will probably just let this color chip off, but!  For the month of August, I vow not to put any more nail polish on my fingers.

That feels better.  Unfortunately, I also just bought two new colors.  I'm going to have to resist them until September... >:)

China Glaze "For Audrey" - the perfect Tiffany blue

Essie "California Coral" - recommended by Alice at La Vie en Peony

I love Mondays.. it's like a mini New Year's, every week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment